Deacon Chuck was ordained as a permanent deacon at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City in November of 1991.
He has had the following service:
In addition to his diaconal duties, he was instrumental in the building of the Religious Education Center/Doherty Hall and the Chapel of Life and the Parish Office complex.
Other temporary contributions are:
- Serving at St. James the Apostle Parish since ordination
- The most important was as Parish Manager for several years.
These assignments were for financial and fund raising consultation and diaconal functions.
Deacon Chuck married Barbara Braymer and they are the parents of 9 children, grandparents to 20 grandchildren, great grandparents to 6 great grandchildren (and still counting).
Deacon Chuck was widowed in April, 2016.
- Archdiocese of New York in New York City
- Diocese of Rockville Centre, L.I.
- Archdiocese of Atlanta, Ga.
- Diocese of Burlington, Vt.
Deacon Chuck has an AAS in Office Admin and a BS in Business Admin.
Deacon Chuck is an Army veteran (Korean War Era); IBM retiree with 33 years of service as a middle manager and corporate manager of Human Resources.